Study and Tell
Here is a series of landscape paintings based on the photographs I recently took.
I am honoured to have been invited to share my painting process with the enthusiastic and talented local painters' club for the second season. Inspired by our sessions together, I recently created a series of quick and small landscape studies based on the beautiful surroundings of our village. This experience has provided me with a great opportunity to teach while also learning more about painting landscapes, composition, light, and colour.
All three are oil on canvas board 20 x 20 cm, alla prima, limited palette.
View the finished paintings in my gallery.
Exhibitions:
- Driedaagse Expo at Stalhuus, June 2026, Hollum
- Amelander Kunstenaars in de Kunstmaand. November 2026, Buren ("Wad. Sunset" and "Winter Morning")
The "Study of Storm" acquired in June 2026 at the Driedaagse Expo by W. J. in Hollum.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for your message. I will replay as soon as I can